Welcome to the website for Greenogue Equestrian. (GE)
GE is a brand new equestrian centre and livery yard just off the Naas road at Rathcoole Co. Dublin.
We have 55 stables in an American style barn, indoor arena, large outdoor arena, all weather derby arena, washing facilities, solarium, secure tack room, secure horse box parking, individual turn out paddocks, hacking track and cross country schooling area.
Our state-of-the-art AIRE approved facilities include:
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- 55 ultra-modern American barn style equine livery stables;
- State of the art equine rotary walker (8 horse);
- 50m x 25m sand/fibre groomed indoor competition and training arena;
- 40m x 80m sand/fibre groomed outdoor competition and training arena;
- All weather state of the art derby track;
- Professionally designed XC fences water complex, banks, coffins, devils dike, steps and 25 portable fences;
- Proprietary equine solarium & hotwater wash bay;
- Top quality feed storage;
- Proprietary enclosed equine lunge pen;
- 2 mile scenic hacking track;
- Secure tack rooms & locker facilities;
- Luscious equine grazing paddocks; and
- 24-hour security surveillance facilities.
The facilities are owned by Lucy Mc Carthy and managed by Sheena Boran BHS II. GE’s new facilities at Rathcoole, Co. Dublin are state of the art and allow Sheena and Lucy to offer clients and their horses premium quality care.
Located just 5 minutes from the N7 exit 4, we cater for clients all over the country.