COVID-19 UPDATE MESSAGE
There is no higher priority than the safety of our clients and staff, when visiting and working at Greenogue Equestrian. We want you to feel confident that health and safety measures are being implemented to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 in accordance with the current government guidance. All of us are looking forward to resuming habits and routines in the near future. While many things have changed, our commitment to you and your safety has remained as important to us as ever in these unusual times.
Persons with COVID-19 symptoms shall not enter the premises under any circumstances. Horse Sport Ireland COVID-19 and HSE Government Rules and Guidelines must be followed at all times. Particular items of note:
- Social distancing must be practiced (2m separation);
- Schooling/Show jumping/Derby Slots strictly by appointment only;
- Maximum of 3 people on the Derby Arena at any given time;
- Maximum of 2 people on the Show Jumping Arena at any given time;
- Timeslots will be allocated by phone only. Where possible we would incourage you to make online payment in advance using the itsplainsailing website ( refer to Booking Events Information on this site for more details)
Use of Equipment/Facilities:
- Hand sanitisers have been provided at all access points to arenas and facilities – these must be used on entering and exiting;
- Access to Hose/Wash Down facilities, Tack Room, Lunge Pen, Horse Walker, Office/Canteen and general Stable Area is strictly prohibited for non-livery clients;
- Toilet facilities are accessible for general use, limited to a maximum of 1 person at any one time;
- Prior to entering the premises, it is essential that all equipment is sanitised;
- Shared use of general yard equipment (wheel barrows, showel, brush etc.) is not permitted e.g droppings to be cleared by authorised staff only.
Stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you back to Greenogue Equestrian.
The GE TEAM